Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog, there's not much i can say right now, but i guess i can tell you all about me, in list format.

1. I live in a small town in Alabama.
2. I'm sixteen.
3. I don't have a car or my drivers license, i do have my permit.
4.My school is based completely around sports, which i loath with a passion.
5. I suck as spelling, and firefox only helps a little.
6. I failed history my 9th grade year, and have yet to make it up in any summer school program.
7. I like music.
8. I like strange kinds of music, well not strange, just so many different kinds its not even funny.
9. I hate 99% of all metal.
10. I like to draw, but i suck, and can only make stick figures.
11. I play the keyboard(horribly).
12. Insert generic comment about a nerds life here.

So, i hope you enjoy my massive amounts of complaining to vent anger about my life, infact, after i graduate in about 1 1/2 years, you might know me better than i know myself. However, even though im going to complain a lot, i cant stress this enough, I AM NOT EMO!

No comments:

Post a Comment